Announcement

Announcement

Welcome to sharing in our adventure!

We welcome you, our family and friends, to share in this exciting adventure with us. This is our blog to share our feelings and stories on this next chapter in our lives. Read, comment, and follow along with us as we experience our journey to parenthood, creating our family!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

First view of the "Bump" & a video of the heartbeat!

Alright, as promised, here are two new photos of the newly formed baby bump. I really started to notice my belly popping out this last week. The first photo was taken in San Francisco when I first found out I was pregnant back in December. The second two were taken after work yesterday at 16 weeks! (Click the picture to enlarge it!)





We had an appointment with our midwife today, and we got to listen to the heartbeat again :) I could seriously listen to that all day. It's so amazing to hear what is going on inside my belly. We also got to schedule the BIG ultrasound for March 31st, to find out the sex. WHOO HOO! I am so excited! Here is the video Tony took of the heartbeat:



Hope you enjoy!! I'm off to watch American Idol, and torture Tony a little. Hehe!

Xo,
Soni

8 comments:

  1. aww so glad to get to hear it even with being so far away! Wish I could be there to see the whole pregnancy through, keep up the good work mommy! (and daddy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOMENESS!!!! Baby 12 has a STRONG sounding heart beat even :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Vanessa: You're here in spirit girl..thank you!

    @Damon: Yeah, I definitely want to make a sort of flip book. It will be cool to look back on! :o)

    @Beth: Nice and strong! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG...where is the kleenex? I love it, how EXCITING!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG.......I am crying :) I love you so much.....I miss being pregnant...seriously it is one of the most AMAZING experiences you will ever have. I am so excited for this whole ordeal!!! So glad that I can be apart of it :) :) :) I LOVE YOU NONI!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This just makes me cry such happy tears ....my baby is having a baby <3 I'm so excited and happy for us all ...this little bump of yours is already so loved <3 Make it pink ...make it blue ....we will love he or she whatever you do <3 <3 <3
    I love you honey and I'm proud of you ...your doing a great job growing that wee one ...and Tony too ...taking care of you both ...xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice strong heartbeat! Your bump is adorable!

    ReplyDelete