Announcement

Announcement

Welcome to sharing in our adventure!

We welcome you, our family and friends, to share in this exciting adventure with us. This is our blog to share our feelings and stories on this next chapter in our lives. Read, comment, and follow along with us as we experience our journey to parenthood, creating our family!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

24 Weeks - Bump Update!


I can't believe I am already 24 weeks pregnant. I feel like this is all literally flying by so much!! Since the last 'skin' bump pic I took was back at 16 weeks, I thought it was about time to show how much little man has grown!

A shot from the front, which I've never done. Yes my belly button is starting to change a little, and I no longer am wearing my belly ring ;)


And a side shot:


Things are going really well. We actually went out and bought quite a few baby items this last weekend. Crib, Dresser/Changing table, car seat, stroller, pack-n-play/bassinett and a swing. It's time to start really working on Little Man's nursery! We will keep you updated!!

XO,
Soni

1 comment: