Announcement

Announcement

Welcome to sharing in our adventure!

We welcome you, our family and friends, to share in this exciting adventure with us. This is our blog to share our feelings and stories on this next chapter in our lives. Read, comment, and follow along with us as we experience our journey to parenthood, creating our family!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Baby Pool!

Let's have a little contest. Let's see who can predict when baby Ethan Alistair will be born. The winner will receive a gift card (I have to coax participation out of you all somehow). I think I have a Starbucks gift card lying around on this desk. I wont ever use it so maybe someone else can. =P Win win huh? If you hate Starbucks (like I do) then maybe we can work something else out.

Before we get started...a few dates. We think the due date is around August 10 or 11. Doctor said August 18, but then also said Sonia could be a week late (August 24 or 25).


SO! What do you think? When will Sonia and I's son be born?


(Ties will be broken with a random drawing and you have to post your guess as a comment on this blog for it to count -- so, please do not post it as a comment on our Facebook pages) =)

5 comments:

  1. I'm gonna go with August 16th, since that's my birthday too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm guessing August 18th! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aug 6th is Stacey's birthday, mine is the 29th, both are either too early or too late. So the doctor states the 18th, Stacey was 1 day late, and Jen 3 days late. I'm gonna go with 2 days after the due date and pick Aug 20th! That's my reasoning and I'm sticking with it! :) Ethan will come when he's ready!

    ReplyDelete