Announcement

Announcement

Welcome to sharing in our adventure!

We welcome you, our family and friends, to share in this exciting adventure with us. This is our blog to share our feelings and stories on this next chapter in our lives. Read, comment, and follow along with us as we experience our journey to parenthood, creating our family!

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Maternity PhotoShoot: Teaser Pics

Sonia and I had a maternity photo shoot last Tuesday with Justine Shelton at Golden Gardens Park.

We had a great experience taking these pictures to capture the final moments of Sonia's first pregnancy with little Ethan Alistair. We had a lot of cool ideas and Justine captured them all! We can't wait to see the final product of the whole shoot. Until then, she posted 8 teaser photos!

Here are the teaser pictures she posted on her blog last Friday. (click them to enlarge to high-res)











Thank you very much Justine! These look great!! We're looking forward to the rest =)

--Tony

7 comments:

  1. WOW! Those are gorgeous! You have a great photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 2nd one the best of this teaser! Can't wait to see the rest!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys so much :) I'm very happy with them so far...I can't wait to see more!!
    xo
    Soni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right on you two :^) they look great!

    -Nate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since I saw these Friday I have had one as my screen saver :)I love them and so glad you did these , cant wait to see more<3 You look so beautiful and I'm not just saying that ! I love you honey xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my word Sonia, Those picture are soooo GORGEOUS! You look beyond Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete