Announcement

Announcement

Welcome to sharing in our adventure!

We welcome you, our family and friends, to share in this exciting adventure with us. This is our blog to share our feelings and stories on this next chapter in our lives. Read, comment, and follow along with us as we experience our journey to parenthood, creating our family!

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Baby Bump...er...Mountain. Week 37



So I haven't taken a skin photo since Week 31 (BAD MOMMY) but there really hasn't been that much of a change. Only two short weeks until my due date...and we are both SO excited to meet our little man!!

I am a ball of feelings....EXCITED, anxious, scared, and very emotional. I can't believe very soon we will finally be holding Ethan in our arms, and can see what he looks like. Tony thinks I've started nesting. I've been very into cleaning and organizing things, which if you know me well, know that is NOT part of my personality ;) So it'll be interesting to see how soon he comes after my nesting kick...

We have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, but other than that, there is really nothing new to update. We're gathering things for our baby bag, finishing up his room, and just getting our house situated for the invasion of a newborn.

Thank you again for all your love and support through this exciting adventure with us.

LOVES
XO,
Soni

4 comments:

  1. You look amazing! I am so excited for this new chapter in your lives he is already such a lucky lil boy and he will be so blessed to have such great parents

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very happy for you guys! You look GORGEOUS!! I can't wait to see what Ethan looks like!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing honey ..." Nesting " not part of your personality lol ....your too cute ...these words are funny ...when I had you I didn't go through any classes or was prepared with any knowledge ..I popped vitamins and took care of myself and you gave me a heck of a time before I saw you lol ...I'm so proud of you , you have been struggling I can see you your tired and I know want to rest more , but you keep going , soon you will be holding lil Ethan and it will be a whole new tired ....I love you and Tony so much ...and I am so excited to be a Gramma <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lady, it sounds like you need to rest more! You want to be well rested when the time comes to get that baby boy out :-) This time is going to fly by, and he'll be here before you know it. Be prepared, because you are going to fall madly in love the moment you lay eyes on him. Can't wait to see photos of his beautiful face.

    ReplyDelete