Announcement

Announcement

Welcome to sharing in our adventure!

We welcome you, our family and friends, to share in this exciting adventure with us. This is our blog to share our feelings and stories on this next chapter in our lives. Read, comment, and follow along with us as we experience our journey to parenthood, creating our family!

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Picture Update! Weeks19, 20 and 21!

Hey guys, I took these two pictures and and just getting around to uploading them. :)

Week 20 was taken on the morning of 03.31.11...the day we got to find out that we were having a little boy! As promised, bump pictures will always be posted HERE FIRST!

WEEK 19 - 03.26.11:


WEEK 20 - 03.31.11:

v

WEEK 21 - 04.08.11 (LILLI'S 4th BIRTHDAY!!)



I have just started to POP like crazy this past week, so I plan on taking another picture of just the skin this weekend and posting as well! He's also been moving around like crazy, I LOVE IT!! KEEP POSTED!!!

XO,
Soni

4 comments:

  1. You are so beautiful! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooo happy for you both. I knew you would be a beautiful Mama & look, I was right. It is an amazing adventure & you both deserve this. Thank you for sharing with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a special time...i remember it well. Just the "awe" of it all...so happy for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete