Announcement

Announcement

Welcome to sharing in our adventure!

We welcome you, our family and friends, to share in this exciting adventure with us. This is our blog to share our feelings and stories on this next chapter in our lives. Read, comment, and follow along with us as we experience our journey to parenthood, creating our family!

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Week 23 Photo Update!

So today marks the start of another week...WEEK 23!! The end of my 5th month being pregnant. That is so surreal to me!! I swear this is all going so fast.



This morning I'm sitting at my desk at work, and just laughing because I swear that 'little man' is trying to impersonate the Easter Bunny. He's hopping around all over the place!! I enjoy feeling him move inside me so much!! At this point it's just soft little flutters, and not the painful jabs that my fellow preggos and fellow mommies have told me will come when he gets bigger and stronger ;) I'm so happy that Tony finally felt him move too. We were just staring at each other while he waited patiently, hand on belly, to feel any movement. When little man kicked and we both looked at each other knowing we both felt it at the same time, it was a GREAT moment, and one that I'll never forget!

I signed us up today for a childbirth prep class that will cover basic baby care, baby behaviors, newborn feeding, labor and birth, basic comfort techniques, postpartum care for the new family, and a tour of the Labor and Delivery suites. It's a 6 week course that we'll attend once a week from 6:30-9pm. I'm excited!

Hope all is well with our family and friends. We are all doing great in the Rossman household :)

XO,
Soni

No comments:

Post a Comment